Import Paypal

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 7 20:04:47 EST 2015

On 03/07/2015 07:42 PM, Wm wrote:
> Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:31:34
> <4270143.AmAWN2cbpl at calufrax.nottingham.standbyevents.co.uk>  Maf.
> King <maf at chilwell.net>
>
>> On Wed 25 February 15 23:41:23 Wm wrote:
>
>>> Let us know if you're still a bitch :)
>>
>> I don't usually let these things bug me, but really, Wm, is that
>> insult in any way justified, or am I still half asleep and missing
>> something from the OP?
>>
>> flames >> /dev/null
>>
>> Maf.
>
> If you're a question answerer it is by definition irritating when
> the same question you answered a day or so before comes up a day or
> so later.
>
> You pause a bit and then answer or just ignore.
>
> You seem to be suggesting I should ignore.
>
> Now consider if everyone did that.
>
> If other people answered difficult questions I wouldn't have to be
> sarcastic.
>
> In any event I think this answered more than one question as some
> people seem to be asking without reading so my responses are, as you
> suggest going to /dev/null
>
> surely what that means is that I can say anything I want because
> they aren't reading the fucking answers?
>
> when *you* can say my answers *aren't* going to /dev/null and are
> getting through I'll stop being sarcastic

Long ago, I had a problem like that in the photography darkroom
newsgroup. This guy asked a question and I answered it. Then he asked it
again. I lost patience a little. Then this. This is how I handled it. I
think it quite funny.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!msg/rec.photo.darkroom/NwWe-E8tUCI/cpOZSruUTRwJ

  /V\  PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B Registered Machine  1935521.
 /( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey    http://linuxcounter.net
 ^^-^^ 20:00:02 up 7 days, 4:08, 2 users, load average: 4.25, 4.26, 4.25