creating QIF file under Dos using AWK

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 8 03:52:13 EDT 2015

The command as you've typed it will try to execute the string
"script.awk" as an awk program and fail.

You need something more like:
     awk -F, -f script.awk statement.csv > statement.qif
or, if you really want to use input redirection
     awk -F, -f script.awk < statement.csv > statement.qif

I've always found character quoting in the Windows cmd shell one of the
Dark Arts, so using a script file is probably going to work a lot better
for you.

Peter