Reports: Include second column for previous period

David Christopher chrstdvd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:31:55 EDT 2015

YeOldHinnerk
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=374710>,
you might like to take a look at this link.
http://blog.dnpavlov.com/2014/03/gnucash-budget-report-enhancement.html

I replaced the budget.scm with the one in this article and now I can choose
to look at one month's budget or a range of budget periods side by side.

One thing that may help speed up the process should you want to install
this, is to ciicl you desktop and check "open as Root" then navigate to the
proper folder open the budget.scm in Editor, select all, and delete.  Then
copy and paste the replacement into the now blank file and save it.

I use Mint so you may need to open as root a different way.

Anyway the added options in this .shm make iot easier to look at a Budget
Report.