Scheduled Transactions and Payables

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 19:25:11 EDT 2015

Mon, 9 Mar 2015 14:51:13 <1425937873470-4676769.post at n4.nabble.com>
YeOldHinnerk <HRamthun at gmx.de>

>- I guess I can "downgrade" those accounts to standard liability or asset
>accounts.

There is no conceptual down or up, fool.  Liz: I am calling him a fool,
it has been explained!

> If the fields that come along with the payable / receivable can't
>be used, there isn't much loss. Still slightly irritates me, as those
>accounts actualy are payables / receivables.

You are displaying a lack of thought.  A/R and A/P are special asset and
liability accounts, irritant!

Speaking of irritations I will no longer be replying to you if you don't
quote properly.  Those are the rules.

You've had a good chance, from now on I will simply TALK AT YOU AS YOU
DO TO US

STOP!

Do not post again until you can quote like an adult.

--
Wm...