Importing Customer data via csv file

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:58:46 EDT 2015

It could be an issue with the newline character (although that doesn't happen to me when I export csv from Excel on the Mac, it is apparently an issue with some releases of Excel). Try saving as Windows comma separated.  Line endings can also be changed with sed, perl, or various freeware programs.

Sent from my iPad