No Default Value Setup Screen on Startup

haudi8 haudi8 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 11 10:21:24 EDT 2015

I just installed gnucash on an Intel mac running osx10.10. The install went fine. When I started the application the first screen was an error message saying it could not find a Quicken file. Well I don't wish to import from any files and don't understand why I ended up at this message. I have searched the Help Manual and expected to get the Can't Find Default Configuration Value Screen.

Is there anyway I can go to it now? I have searched the menus and don't seem to find it. I tried Preferences, but that does not seem to get me there. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Ed