How to print invoices from gnucash

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Mar 16 05:07:01 EDT 2015

I have created an invoice.  However, I can't figure out how to print the
invoice that I created.

A google search on printing invoices shows many steps for creating
customize invoice formats.  The few that shows the actual options
haven't worked for me.  I go to the steps and either get a grayed out
invoice option of this error message:

No valid invoice selected. Click on the Options button and select the
invoice to use.

I have one invoice in the system.  It's invoice reference number: 000001

When I have it on the screen and try to follow the steps I found
(Reports -> Business -> Printable Invoice) I see it as a grayed out option.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com