Find Transaction Result – Can’t change View

farmerjohn rich.lipscomb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:36:14 EDT 2015

When I run a Search (Ctrl-F) on my accounts, the results in the "Search
Results" tab are accurate, but I can't change the view:

View -> "Transaction Journal" is selected but greyed out and I'm unable to
change the view.  The reason I want to change the view is that I'd like to
run an Account Report on the Results and have the output as one line for
each transaction.   This is possible with Views "basic" or "auto-split" but
not "Transaction Journal"  (unless I'm overlooking something).

Is there a way to change the View or alternatively have the Account Report
from the Search Results just be on one line per transaction?  thanks.