How to change register font size on Windows?

Paul Salmon paul.b.salmon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:54:54 EDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:40 PM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Odd that the select theme tool didn't work for you.  It does change the
> register font and font size for me in Windows 7.  You did save the
> setting and restart GnuCash?

Hm. Just tried it again just in case, using a ridiculous font just to make
it obvious. Here's what I get: http://i.imgur.com/brg7HF5.png

I've created a new file just to make sure it isn't something about my file.
Also, I should point out that the list of accounts uses the font as
selected; it's only the register that doesn't.

Could this be a 2.6.5 regression or are you on 2.6.5 too?