How to change register font size on Windows?

Paul Salmon paul.b.salmon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:39:34 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:36 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
wrote:

>  So the most likely cause of this issue is that the register font size is
> set in a .gtkrc-2.0 or .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash file somewhere.
>

> If I'm correct the "Select theme" tool writes to the former so you may
> want to check for a .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash file on your system.

That was it! When playing around with Select Theme, I still had the
.gtkrc-2.0.gnucash around, messing up the register font. Thanks!

Select Theme is altogether too hard to find though. I checked all the menus
and preferences, but it never occurred to me to check the Start Menu
folder. Wish Select Theme were somewhere in the menu or on the preferences
screen.