price quotes

yuquiyu at verizon.net yuquiyu at verizon.net
Fri Mar 20 21:26:28 EDT 2015

   I am using the latest git pull compiled on a kubuntu box (latest ver).
   I also installed the perl price quote from cpan.  Using gnc-fq-dump for
   a quote returns the correct answer.  Trying to update through the price
   editor return the 'unknown error while...' message.  1st question: do I
   have to do a manual config of the perl module if I compiled myself?
   2nd ?: Will gnucash iterate through all of the securities disregarding
   those that return errors or will it choke on the first error and quit?
   Thanks