strange install problem

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:52:58 EDT 2015

David,

I'm also running Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit amongst others.  Did you check in
"C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash" which I think is the default install
folder ?  It also shows up for me under "All Apps" where you can right
click on it and pin to start / pin to taskbar etc etc.

I may have just manually created a desktop shortcut to "C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash.exe" and pinned it to the taskbar when I
installed it, I can't for the life of me remember...

Cheers Dave H.