Units Sold

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:08:10 EDT 2015

I note that when I fill in an invoice, I put in quantity and unit price for widget A, and GnuCash happily fills in the product of the two.

Also, when I bring up an invoice later, this information is still there.  So it must be stored somewhere.

Yet there doesn’t appear to be a means of reporting on how many units of widget A I’ve sold.

Am I missing something?   Quickbooks has many faults, but it will report on the number of units sold (and the average selling price).