Paycheck YTD totals

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 18:10:31 EDT 2015

Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:52:49
<CAMWWRC4iiTgVfYAOmaQzGFfkcfzKNe2zz4+G83MKoKSmO2wBwA at mail.gmail.com>
Dennis Shimer <dshimer at gmail.com>

>Is there a way to print YTD numbers on paycheck along with the splits I
>have been printing?  Feel free to just point in the name of documents or
>tutorials, but I haven't found anything yet.

If this is tax year related you're unlikely to get any help unless you
say where you are, what your circumstances are and so on.

At which point someone will say we don't do legislative specific stuff.

If you're using gnc to print paychecks that is more interesting.  I've
never tried that and think it may be a minority interest.

--
Wm...