Paycheck YTD totals

Dennis Shimer dshimer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:37:06 EDT 2015

Thanks for the replies, I forgot to turn off digest mode so I'll respond to
a couple things here.

We just print checks with a breakdown of gross, deductions, and net that
are computed elsewhere. Deductions are tracked in a liability account.
Very small time, and usually the numbers are the same so it's not a big
deal.  The main thing I wanted was a YTD gross pay that is easy enough to
get in a report but I hoped to place it on the pay stub. Same would hold
true with deductions though they weren't the topmost requested information.

I kind of figured it wasn't possible to get essentially a "report" with
date range and a sum of transactions as a number on a check. Just figured
it was worth asking.

Sounds like the memo line idea might be the way to go for us.