Transfer of .gnucash folder from SSD system disc to HDD data disc

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Sun Mar 29 06:20:12 EDT 2015

Gnucash's data is located in one compressed file.  You can save or copy
that file to wherever you want to call it from.  Just click on: File ->
Save as -> [Browse to where you you want the file to be saved ] -> [Type
in the Name you want to call it] -> (Click) Save As.

What you're looking at in your Users directory is a work space and
preference storage area.  You can delete that, move it, do anything you
want to do.  It'll automatically be created again. If you use a
different login name it'll create that directory under that different
name.  However, none of the accounting data is stored there.  It'll be
stored in the file where you actually save it to using the steps above.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com