Problem with TDA online access

fugalaya rswoods at swva.net
Tue Mar 31 12:20:14 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I'm new to GnuCash, trying to wean myself from Quicken.  I've set up a few
CC accounts and was successful in setting up online access to them.  I have
a brokerage account with TDAmeritrade.  I went through the aqBanking wizard
and it notifies me "Warning - The server has chosen unsafe SSL-Ciphers!".
It then proceeds to install a big cert.  It then successfully retrieves my
account#.  But when I try and retrieve transactions, or even a balance, this
is the server response:

Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...
Receiving response...
HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)
Error parsing server response
Unlocking user *********
Postprocessing jobs
Job Get Transactions: finished

Surely GnuCash works with TDA.  What am I missing?

Thanks!