Custom Reports

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Mon May 4 10:36:31 EDT 2015

I have two separate accounts (files) set up for GnuCash; one for my
personal money and another for a club.

I have a lot of custom reports for the club accounts in order to present
their accounts in the manner they are accustomed to!  I now want to do
custom reports for my personal money account.   No problem with that.

However, when I go to Reports > Saved Report Configurations. while in my
personal money account I do not wish to see all the reports made for the
club's accounts.

Is there anyway I can keep them separate and tell GnuCash to look in a
specific folder for custom reports?

Cheers

---