Split transactions

Jonathan Garber jonnathan500 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:39:11 EDT 2015

I can use button on the top or ENTER with a single entry. Either works fine.

Could someone offer a step by step on how to enter a split transaction? I
am making a deposit with funds coming from different services. Massage,
yoga and consulting.

I have not been able to enter anything at all yet!

Jonathan