Account Structure for a Medical / Physician / Primary Care Office

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 06:58:34 EDT 2015

What I did when starting up a business was to consult the tax forms for the categories of expenses I would later be reporting for tax purposes.

Some of those categories are worth subdividing; some don’t apply; most taxation systems have an “other expenses” category which could be significant.

But if you don’t get a direct response from anyone with a chart of accounts, that’s a start.