What do you do with old uncleared transactions?

Alice Lee alee212007 at satx.rr.com
Wed May 13 00:55:35 EDT 2015

Instead of voiding the transaction, you should reverse the transaction in
the current period.  Then you can clear both transactions because they
offset one another.  If you void a transaction that is several years old,
you change the balance for all succeeding periods so that reports that you
have run will not have the correct balance.