Account Structure

Milton Stern drmoshe5 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:29:27 EDT 2015

Thanks Peter,

This is very helpful.

I expect to keep the patient accounts within a separate billing program.
However, I will attempt to keep track of the individual 3rd party payors
(for analytics of cost-benefit - which are worth to keep, and which not
worth the regulatory issues.)

I will also need to add a assets>inventory (equipment/supplies) for tax
depreciation tracking and a replacement fund.

I am also wondering if I should check a cash drawer as a cash account
within GnuCash, as a separate file, or use a separate program

Thanks again,

Moshe