Invoice Format

Jessamine wscastle at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:28:24 EDT 2015

My only real problem so far is the invoices layout.I have seen posts about
invoicing but no real solutions.I would love to have a photo image or two at
the top of the invoice.Then address details of my business and the
customers.  The image shows the address between my two images at the top of
the invoice. Then invoice number and customer stuff below.The Invoice number
With NO '#'  In the  UK we do not use # signs like this and it looks awful
to our eyes.Then the area stating costs would be great if it is not in a
grid but look more freeform.If this is a lot to ask I would be happy for no
grids and no '#' and print out on headed paper which I can easily make and
buy a new paper tray for my printer.I am not a coder or use Crystal Reports.
Has a basic invoice report like this been made which I can customise or do I
have to pay lumps of cash to get one made?Fantastic programme by the way
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678328/SpecimenInvoice.png>