finding a deleted reconciled transaction

Alice Lee alee212007 at satx.rr.com
Wed May 20 15:15:14 EDT 2015

The best solution would be to follow a practice of not deleting reconciled
transactions.  A high-end accounting program will not allow you to delete
transactions at all.  You should reverse the transaction in the current
period and not delete it.  You have a better record of the event and an
explanation for changing the transaction.  This is a free program which has
many functions.  I was grateful to find a program which will do all I need
for a small non-profit.  The software that I had been using cost $4000 to
get a version that would work with Windows 8.  I appreciate this program a
lot and all the work that has been put into it.