Fwd: aqbanking

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:05:17 EDT 2015

I was able to find the retrieve accounts tab on the user set up, but i was
not able to get the list of accounts.

This was the dialog for setting up the username

11:50:51 Retrieving SSL certificate
11:50:51 Connecting to server...
11:50:51 Using old SSL preparation code.
11:50:51 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-ARCFOUR-128:SHA1
11:50:51 TLS: Warning - The server has chosen unsafe SSL-Ciphers!
11:50:52 Connected.
11:50:52 Disconnected.
11:50:52 Connection ok, certificate probably received
11:50:52 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

Retrieve account error....

11:53:14 Sending request...
11:53:14 Using old SSL preparation code.
11:53:14 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-ARCFOUR-128:SHA1
11:53:14 TLS: Warning - The server has chosen unsafe SSL-Ciphers!
11:53:14 Waiting for response...
11:53:15 Parsing response...
11:53:15 Parsing response
11:53:15 Status for signon request: General error (Code 2000, severity
"ERROR")
Error other than those specified by the remaining error codes. (Note:
Servers should provide a more specific error whenever possible. Error code
2000 should be reserved for cases in which a more specific code is not
available.)
11:53:15 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

Over the years I have read a few emails on this topic, but now I can't find
any to review.  The help button does not work in aqbanking wizard.

My bank is listed on the site with all the codes and information.

I tried to set up the account manually, but I don't know what all those
fields in the wizard mean or want.

Thanks,