aqbanking

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:30:13 EDT 2015

Im trying to set up the aq banking and the documentation is not the same as
the actual program.

I've got so far to the point of setting up the accounts. The docs say to
choose an option

In the OFX tab of the User Configuration, Click the "Supports Account List
Downloads" check box, and Click the "Get Accounts" button

But, I do not see this option.  How do I get it to do this?

I'm at a standstill.  I had this set up years ago and after several
machines and version of gnucash have never kept up on it.

Dennis
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Gnucash 2.6.6