Still frustrated

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:18:36 EDT 2015

Does anyone use other investment related financial tools on linux?

i.e. under wine: Investment Account Manager 2, developed by Quant IX
Software
JStock or under wine: MetaStock, TC2000 or Investor/RT,

Are there comparison reviews anywhere?

I hate to say it, but I'm probably going to get a KVM switch to use
Windows side by side, because, I'm not finding anything in this area.
Longer term, I'd really like to help with GC to make it better. Linux
really needs this badly.

Allan