Still frustrated

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:25:05 EDT 2015

On 05/25/2015 12:09 PM, David Carlson wrote:
> On 5/20/2015 10:17 PM, Matt Humphreys wrote:
>> Well, I came real close to buying Quicken again.  Got very frustrated...

> We need input from new users about their frustrations with GnuCash ...

Same here. Seriously.... going back to Windows even. (shudder)
Terrifying. :-)
I still have a lot of problems but the calctoQIF macro is my current
hope. I just hate how many hours a week I spend figuring out some issue
GC is central to. It's got to end!

There are many cases formed by format/type of data/tool that I wonder if
documentation linked to a directory of example files used would help.  I
imagine a hierarchy to put all the cases in, some way to search for
relevant cases.

An aside: there seems to be no way to back out an import! Except, copy
files, import, check it out... keep or copy files back?

Allan