How do I display account type in Accounts tab?

EasyGoingPat patrickskelton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:36:19 EST 2015

Hi,

Just installed GnuCash for the first time.  I am trying to follow the set-up
tutorial, which is going okay, except the screenshot of what my accounts
screen should look like has a column headed *Type* (between the columns
headed *Account Name* and *Commodity*), which I don't have.

As a beginner, this *Type* is a useful column to have visible but I can't
figure out how to turn it on.

Sorry if this is dumb question, but any help would be gratefully received.

Kind wishes ~ Patrick