Date Error on Reports

Don Earnhardt dfearnhardt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:49:38 EST 2015

I just noticed an error in my reports - the date printed on the report is
wrong.  In the report options, the period end date is set to "Today," and
the current date is shown correctly in the grayed out "End Date" box to the
left.  But the date actually printed on the report, is one day later
(tomorrow). See screenshot attached.  I have been using GnuCash for about a
year and never noticed this before today.  Can this be corrected?  All
other dates (checkbook, accounts, invoices, etc.) seem to be correct.

Thanks,
Don