History Quotes

Wm... tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 17:27:23 EST 2015

Fri, 13 Nov 2015 08:34:49
<CAB2pxDs37TG2qhn6KnXJaN79CDmTuw+DEvmBy7-E=Tk26saEMw at mail.gmail.com>
Sébastien de Menten <sdementen at gmail.com> wrote...

>As a python user, you may be interested by piecash (
>https://github.com/sdementen/piecash), a python library to work with
>gnucash books.
>There is an example of script to import into/export from a book the prices
>in CSV format.
>There is also a Commodity.update_prices function that import history of
>prices from yahoo or quandl.

To avoid confusion (I think Sebastien knows this) 2.6.9 isn't exporting
prices from XML to SQL so some extra thought will be required if the OP
chooses this way today and is using XML.

P.S. Sebastien: I've been meaning to get around to writing to you about
piecash and pandas and reporting because I'm seeing lots of potential
there, but that is another thread.

--
Wm...