guncash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Nov 15 16:21:27 EST 2015

> On Nov 15, 2015, at 12:32 PM, Alex Aycinena <alex.aycinena at gmail.com> wrote:

Alex forwarded your question to the gnucash-user list. Please in future use that list for support requests. Don’t write directly to members of the GnuCash team.

First, remove your account file, backups, and log files. Second, remove your gnucash config directory; where it is depends on your OS and http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_backup_my_GC_environment.2C_including_preferences.3F explains how to find it.

Regards,
John Ralls