Fwd: guncash

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:28:59 EST 2015

Alex Aycinena wrote on Monday, 16 November, 2015 04:32 AM:
> I have been practising with this package. I now need to clear and start
> afresh  my cash account.
> But I would like to remove all evidence of previous attempts, starting with
> a clean slate. How can I achieve thisI've looked in all the help files, but
> I can't seem to find anything which will help me clear existing account etc

Not quite sure what you're after here, but if you want to keep the account structure, and remove all the transactions, then the Export Accounts function might do what you want.

http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/appendixb_using.html
B.3.3. Q: How can I save a template of my account structure?
A: This is available from the menu: File → Export → Export Accounts