Lost My Backup Files

Hassan Raza hassan at phomes.ae
Tue Nov 24 05:24:42 EST 2015

I am attaching print screen of my gnucash In this attachment under the head
properties there r 4 backup files showing. And if I create the 5th file the
new backup will be shown on no 1 whereas the 4th one will be removed. The
same has happened to me. I was trying some changes on my other files and was
creating backup files for test and whole doing this my actual accounting
backup file gone on 4th and than 5th number and lost. How can I retrieve it.

thanks