Counter Number Format

Kevin Davison kdavison at cyber-wizard.ca
Tue Nov 24 14:42:22 EST 2015

You can edit the counters in the Book Options.

In Windows, I got to File>Properties to display the propertied dialogue for
the currently open book and then access the Counters tab.

That will let you set up your start point for your counters. Underneath the
number field you'll see a number format field for each counter.

The Book Options page from the GnuCash documentation will give you
additional details.
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-help/book-options.html