GnuCash Theme

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Nov 26 05:35:56 EST 2015

Hi,

GnuCash should use your system theme by default.

There is an exception to this: the register pages by default use a
yellow/green theme. This can be disabled in the preferences. However due
to a bug this didn't work well in gnucash versions prior to 2.6.4. So to
get this, you will have to upgrade.

As for the .gtk... - that is not a folder but a (hidden) file. It
doesn't always exist, but you can create it if you want to add custom
theme settings. It shouldn't be necessary however if you have set your
own dark theme as the system theme.

Regards,

Geert