Issue downloading transactions from Chase

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Nov 26 08:04:39 EST 2015

Hello all,

I have a Chase credit card that I have hooked up via AQBanking to d/l
transactions to GnuCash and it has been working no problem for a long
time. I recently received an e-mail informing me:

/
/ /*"The first time you access your accounts after November 25*// using
Personal Financial Management (PFM) software such as Quicken//®// or
QuickBooks//®// we will ask you to confirm your identity. //
//
//We'll send instructions to your Chase Online//SM// //Inbox in the
Secure Message Center upon login to your PFM software. You will need to
sign in to chase.com on your computer to view the instructions and
complete the steps."/

When I try to d/l transactions in GnuCash, the login fails now:

Status for signon request: Code 15510, severity "ERROR"
Status for transaction statement request: Signon invalid (Code 15500,
severity "ERROR")
The user cannot signon because he or she entered an invalid user ID or
password.

So, does anyone know how I might "confirm my identify" with GnuCash? I
can find nothing on their website as to how to do this... I will contact
Chase support as well.