Check & repair - many trading account imbalances

kyomar markus1611 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:30:32 EST 2015

Thanks a lot John for your prompt reply - much appreciated. I have tried your
well described suggestion (didn't know about right click and edit exchange
rate - always learning) but it doesn't work (entered correct amount). It
always comes back to the same result. I noticed that the exchange rates
shown in the edit window are totally wrong i.e.:
1 JPY = 82.576.. AUD
1 AUD =  0.012.. JPY
but it should be the other way around:
1 JPY = 0.012.. AUD
1 AUD =  82.576.. JPY
I have checked the fraction setting in currency JPY and it's correct 1/1.
Could it be that the autofill function messes things up? How can I delete
the autofill memory/cache? Or are there any other solutions to solve this
problem, which haunts me already for quite a while (always having problems
with transactions involving foreign currencies).
Thanks a lot for your valuable time and help,
Markus