Issue downloading transactions from Chase

David Bergum dib at red-sky.us
Mon Nov 30 00:54:31 EST 2015

> On Nov 30, 2015, at 15:40, Steve <butterandsalt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just an update...just talked to someone in Chase online support, and
> apparently the issue has *not* yet been resolved, he anticipates it will be
> "several more business days".  When it is resolved, we "should" be receiving
> a message in our secure inbox on the Chase site.
>
> fyi and for whatever the heck it's worth…

Just as a data point, I use Gnucash for a business and iBank for a personal account.  I don't download anything from Chase in Gnucash.  However, my Chase Sapphire card transactions are downloading fine in iBank with no additional authentication.  I did get the email and expect something.  Maybe it is because i'm on the left side of the International Date Line?

David Bergum				<dib at red-sky.us>
℅ Leslie Small		 		+64 22 028 1049 mobile
91a Kemp Road				+1 218-206-2133 Skype
Kerikeri 0230 Northland NZ