Reports Negative in RED

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:36:16 EST 2015

This could be a real can of worms.  Using release 2.6.9 in Windows and looking at the advanced portfolio report, negative numbers are black and enclosed in parents (spell checker won't let me spell that without the t) in the report.  I have the preference to use red checked.
Which reports do honor the preference?
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone