Report for asset distribution among securities

Daniel Kraft domob1812 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:55:45 EDT 2015

Hi!

On 2015-10-02 00:27, Wm... wrote:
> Have you made your report tidy so that you may share it, Daniel ?  It
> would be interesting for me to compare similar reports in disparate
> formats and possibly educational in a broader sense for all.

Yes, I submitted a patch that adds this "security piechart" to the
reports included in Gnucash.  It was merged by the developers and will
be included in the next version.

If you do not want to run the latest version (which I don't do either,
I'm using the one in Debian Jessie), you can use the attached adapted file.

Place it in your ~/.gnucash folder and add the following line to
~/.gnucash/config.user:

  (load (gnc-build-dotgnucash-path "securities-chart.scm"))

In case you use an OS different from GNU/Linux, you have to look for a
different folder, I guess.  I don't know which one.

Hope that helps!  Yours,
Daniel

--
http://www.domob.eu/