Hang when saving a new file

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:16:24 EDT 2015

Shrikant,

There are issues with 2.6.8 which has just been released apparently, I'm
not sure they've sorted the issues yet but could be wrong.  Best to start
with 2.6.7 for the time being until it's sorted.  You can download the
windows executable from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.6.7/

Cheers Dave H.