Filtering Date Range in "Accounts" Overview...

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 09:46:55 EDT 2015

Hi Both

I really appreciate both your replies. I'm going to have a play with Gnucash
at the weekend and see if I can work it out. I'm sure I can pull out the
info I need it's just nice that all the information is shown in the Accounts
Overview screen so if I could limit the date range it would give me
everything I needed to complete my VAT return (mentioning Box 5 was probably
a bad example  ).

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Nick