Budget Reporting Issues

Wm... tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 10 17:41:47 EDT 2015

Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:49:06
<C9D78E9E-29B7-447A-98AE-44DC30B5F671 at yahoo.com>
David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote...

>Hi,

In the course of trying to address shortfalls in documentation around
reports, I began poking around in the various Budget reports and
features, and I wanted some explanation on a number of points. Bear with
me if I ask questions that are meaningless; I do not use the Budget
features much, and probably don’t understand the original intent of
the various reports. Add in the fact that I Am Not An Accountant, and
you will further understand my questions.

I am in a cycle of Budgeting and Reporting on Budgets between now and
early November, David T, so now would be a good time to ask for details.

I won't necessarily be using all of the Budget Reports naturally but
I'll have all of the Actions -> Budget stuff ready to hand and be using
most of the reports if not all of the options.

It would be easy for me to bounce my known Budgets against the various
Reports -> Budget as your curiosity takes you when doing the
documentation.

P.S. Have you been put off documenting this?  I wouldn't blame you.  I
think it is a progressive thing, each person does a bit.

--
Wm...