Budget Reporting Issues

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 21:37:30 EDT 2015

Wm,

Your initial reply successfully convinced me that, since I am not using the budget reports myself, I should defer the documentation to someone who does. Feel free to write up documentation regarding the budget features, and how the specific reports are intended to be used. I have neither the time nor the mental bandwidth to manage it.

David