Finance::Quote Load Times

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 22:12:25 EDT 2015

Erik,

The first time I run this initial command, the real time is .200s (user comes in with .043s, and sys is .021s). A second try yields .05s, .041s & .007s. I do not know the significance of the three numbers, nor do I know why the first iteration is four times slower.

The second command yields: /Library/Perl/5.18/Finance/Quote.pm

I hope that is useful.

David