Can the icon for Close and delete be different ?

Thelma Sabim thelma at thelmasabim.com
Wed Oct 14 16:56:56 EDT 2015

Hi Tommy,
I am running Linux Mint Debian 1.
There are two "X"... one grey for Close and the red for Delete the current
transaction.
Many times when I want to close the page I ended up clicking on the red "X"
and deleted the transaction. Maybe a different icon for "close" will help
daltonic people since the "X" look the same.

Yes, there is a circle for Cancel the current transaction... Maybe in the
newer version the red "X" was removed.

I am planning to update to LM Debian 2 and after that I will do the same
for GnuCash.

Thank you for answering.

Thelma L Sabim
www.tradutorabrasileira.com
www.portuguesetranslator.net
Curitiba (41) 3276-5659 USA (512) 837-5708
ATA & ABRATES Certified Translator
Juramentada JUCEPAR 12/219-T