QFX imports for Investment accounts

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:35:10 EDT 2015

I'm sorry! Your having trouble with a QFX import, not QIF.  I can't
help, and just distracted you I'm afraid.

calc2qif takes a spreadsheet  region and creates a QIF file. It works
for non-split bank, cash transactions. Also investment TX.

On 10/17/2015 09:19 AM, GT-I9070 H wrote:
> Perhaps XLSM2QIF can help!
>
> See: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools

Upon examination, this appears to be a further developed
calc2qif/excel2qif version which handles splits. Since I use my linux
machine for accounting, I haven't used it much except to note it appears
to be "new and improved".

Allan