Finance::Quote Load Times

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Sun Oct 25 03:39:35 EDT 2015

"Diem, John" <jed at tulane.edu> writes:

> I'm thinking maybe I should install gnucash 2.6.9 on Yosemite (Recall
> I'm running 2.6.8 on 10.10.5) and doing a clean install of
> Finance::Quote.  Do you see any downside to doing this and possibly
> some upside.

Jed,

I'm no gnucash user or developer. I think John can answer this much
better than I can. Reinstalling FQ however will be totaly harmless as
there are no generated config files whatever.

Albeit upgrading will definitely help me in tracing the prob since I'm
checking the gnucash source from git. I won't check history since
understanding current source is already complicated enough for me ;)

best
--
erik colson