Can't cut/paste invoice notes on OSX 2.6.9

Bob Brush bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:26:28 EDT 2015

It's buggy on Linux also, from memory I think the first time you click in the notes box it won't copy, so you have do it twice to actually get a good copy, also pasting is strange, some times you can put the cursor at the top and paste, but it will paste to the bottom or some other location instead, right clicking menu helps some of these times, but over all it's a wild beast and very hard to get used to.

It's such a useful feature, and it does work, I guess it hasn't gotten enough attention, hopefully it will be improved some day.

Bob